Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Sales Executive (Plastics)
• Grow our clients’ plastic additives business with existing and new accounts in Thailand.
• Develop sales strategies to improve market share in assigned product lines.
• Prepare and present technical presentations, workshops, and seminars for product promotion and marketing events, collaborates with Business Unit Manager to control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
• Establishes sales forecasting for existing and new products.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Keeping up to date on supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Coordinates with Customer Service to ensure accuracy quotation, sales revenues and stocks.
• Provide monthly Gap analysis – Principles/Customers and deal with principles for any support related tasks.
• Degree qualified in a Chemistry or Chemical Science related field.
• Sales experience within the chemical industry, ideally in plastic additives market.
• Strong network in the chemical industry market, and exposure with different customers.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Computer literate with a good level of English.