Full Time and Permanent
General Management and Management
02 634 8884
Associate Manager (Chemical Labs)
- Manage and inspect/test quality of raw materials and finished goods and release raw materials in timely manner
- Manage and inspect/test the job request and support new product launch (e.g., stability study, lab batches, trial run and validation batch)
- Review and approve analytical reports prepared by QA Analyst/ QC Analyst
- Conduct laboratory investigation whenever RM/ Product testing Non-Conformance (NC) found, identify the possible root cause and provide the corrective/ preventive action
- Ensure implementation and compliance of action plan for Chemical Risk Assessment in JJT plant from Internal audit, EH&S and FDA audit.
- Develop and Roll out J&J requirements for Chemical Lab and strictly follow GMP/GLP/EH&S requirement.
- To be assigned as System Administrator of Empower 3 software
- Other assigned by the Manager.
- At least BSc. in Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent from a reputable University preferably with excellent academic background
- At least 5 years’ experience in QA or related fields and extensive on Lab equipment test (HPLC, GC, IR, etc.) in a consumer product, pharmaceutical would be advantage
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowledge in GMP and/or equivalent Quality Assurance Systems
- Good laboratory instrumentation knowledge/skill
- Good English, computer skill, innovative and decision making at certain level
- Strong leadership skill