Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and IT Project Management / Team Lead
02 634 8884
Project Management Officer
- Create and streamline project management processes, methodologies, and tools Generate management reports (Project progress/performance, resouce/project utilization, financial information-budget/actual)
- Plan and schedule resource efficiently
- Skill up project managers and project team members by providing necessary trainings and coaching
- Facilitate team collaboration and communication
- Project admin support (vndor contact management, vendor payment management, internal/customer meeting arrangement)
- Support project needs, e.g. play the PM or project coordinator role of customer-facing projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- At least 3-10 years experience in IT project implementation.
- At least 3 years experience in IT project lead or PM.
- Familiar with process design
- Comfortable with verious types of document creation (workflow, presentation, report)
- Skillful in MS Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Skillful in Excel Macro and PowerBI will be advantage
- Hold PMP or Scrum Master will be advantage
- Good communication in English
- Basic IT, Project Management, Process Design, MS Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint).
- The knowledge of Excel Macro and Power BI will be advantage.
- CCNA,MCSA, etc.