Admin & HR, Recruitment / Executive Search, and Training & Development
02 634 8884
- Provide all related full Business Partner responsibilities & support to business unit Thailand. Be familiar with the key Company and ASEAN country HR processes and functions and ensures that these are taken into account and translated for implementation at the local Country.
- Act as HR strategist and implementation advisor to provide HR perspectives; consult with line management on HR implications of those strategies and help managers to translate strategy into practice.
- Feed business requirements for Company group HR instruments to the Head of HR ASEAN & Regional HRBP, proactively partner in sub-regional/, regional projects with Center of Expertise, to create innovative HR solutions for stakeholders.
- Responsible for executing global Talent Management activities/agenda, across Business Unit Thailand.
- Lead and Support the implementation of regional & global initiatives for Business Unit Thailand.
- Launch and participate in ‘Employee Engagement’ measurement programs and champion the cause of employee engagement as a measure of leadership.
- To partner closely with Hiring Managers to understand and meet current and future recruitment and staffing needs in Thailand to ensure the recruitment process is carried out within stipulated timelines.
- Partner with the Regional HRBP APAC, Head of HR ASEAN to support Business UnitThailand line managers on HR processes, systems and tools.
- Full support on Company Competency Model implementation for Business UnitThailand.
- Responsible for all M&A process.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related fields.
- At least 8 years of working experience in HRBP functions.
- Background in MNC and can come from any industry, prefer Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or FMCG.
- Knowledge about the local legal employment conditions and those of the Sub Group, Service Company or Group Platform organization.
- Good understand and knowledge for M&A process.
- Experience and proven track record in working across the core HR functions with specific experience in one expert HR field.
- Communications strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management & staff, including the various relevant representatives of workers groups and external stakeholders.
- Experienced in multidisciplinary project and corresponding change management.
- Capability to work in a multicultural environment an advantage
- Good understanding of financial impacts derived from HR decisions and policies.
- Strong networker, especially within the HR function, with the ability to share and interact with the regional and global HR BPs.
- Fluent in English.