Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and Support
02 634 8884
- Define the scope of the project and collect user requirements, able to manage user′s expectation and negotiate with the user.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of the project.
- Create a detailed project plan and allocate resources for the project.
- Review project deliverable and Generate weekly report of project status to project team and senior management.
- Study, explore, and recommend the most suitable solution that can serve business needs.
- Forecast problems risk and solve issues in the project.
- Co-ordinate internal / external resource also directly contributes as able to achieve deliveries.
- Day to day technical and operation support and problem solving.
- A Bachelor′s Degree in Business Computer, Information Technology, or Computer Science.
- At least 2-year work experience in IT project management or software development.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is required.
- Good analytical skill and problem solving.
- Strong leadership, analysis, negotiation, presentation, and communication skill.
- Ability to deal with internal team from all level ranging from senior management to officer and Supplier to deliver service which related to the project.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in Business Process Management associate in Asset management Business would be advantage.