Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
Lead Software Engineer
THB 90,000 – 120,000/month (negotiable)
As a Lead Technical member of our delivery team you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- 5+ years experience programming with Java and the Spring Framework
- Knowledge of distributed systems and web architectures
- A clear understanding of cloud service and deployment models
- Experience with virtualized infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as vSphere, OpenStack, Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine, or Microsoft Azure
- Competency with container technologies, such as Docker, Swarm, Mesos, and Kubernetes
- Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) Agile / SCRUM, and DevOps concepts and practices
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Location near BTS and MRT
- MANY permanent roles
- International companies
- Provident fund, fixed and variable bonus, medical insurance for YOURSELF and FAMILY
- Weekly social events with colleagues
- Competitive salary