Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR
02 634 8884
- Recruit talents, conduct interviews and evaluate candidates.
- Develop and maintain various recruitment channels
- Manage the complete HR life cycle (from recruitment to separation).
- Familiar with HR processes, such as Payroll management, performance management, career planning.
- Has to speak both Thai and Chinese!!!(Please don’t apply if you can’t speak Chinese fluently)
- Bachelor or above, 3+ years HR experiences or team management experience.
- Familiar with local labor law.
- Experienced in a multi-cultural, fast-paced environment on priority.
We are committed to protect and use your personal data in accordance with Thailand Privacy Principles under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E.2562 (2019) (“PDPA”) and our data privacy policies. In addition, we maintain the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage thereto.