Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR
02 634 8884
- Recruit talents, conduct interviews and evaluate candidates.
- Develop and maintain various recruitment channels
- Manage the complete HR life cycle (from recruitment to separation).
- Familiar with HR processes, such as Payroll management, performance management, career planning.
- Has to speak both Thai and Chinese!!!(Please don’t apply if you can’t speak Chinese fluently)
- Bachelor or above, 3+ years HR experiences or team management experience.
- Familiar with local labor law.
- Experienced in a multi-cultural, fast-paced environment on priority.