Bangkok and Bangna
Full Time and Permanent
Accounting and General Accounting
90,000 - 100,000
02 634 8884
Our client is the world leader in Automotive Trading and Services Business. Now looking for a talent candidate as Accounting Finance Manager to manage accounting and finance area, focusing on transaction based deliveries, general accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivables, Company Control with the overall financial compliance.
Report to: Regional Financial Director in Singapore
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting, monitor and analyze accounting data, company expenditure, cash flow, credit review and application, overdue listing and banking facilities
- Produce and ensure company financial reports and accounting records are correct, accurate, and that every transaction complies with company policy, local tax regulation as well as statutory requirements
- Manage the month end, quarterly and annual financials, business consolidation system reporting and preparation for annual audit
- Ensure that all closing activities are completed on time according to closing schedule with all records properly reconciled
- Preparation and maintenance of statutory records and reports, filling annual returns such as Financial Statements, Tax returns, VAT etc.
- Ensure compliance with internal control, local GAAP’s and Financial Policies
- Provide Guidance Company in decision making for future business case and new projects as well as identifying opportunities or weak areas for performance improvement.
- Deliver insight analysis, identify risk area or opportunity to control operating cost to the Management team
- Ensure accuracy/review monthly financial report before submit to Global Headquarter
- Support human resource and office administration to manage payroll, social security and tax return, ensure employee records, HR handbook, are updated and maintained in accordance with local legislation
- Thai nationality, Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
- At least 8 years full spectrum of Accounting Finance and budget control, management accounting, financial accounting in multinational company.
- Candidate with experience in human resource and office administration or a start-up environment will have an advantage
- Strong finance and accounting local and international standard of finance and accounting rules and regulations
- Attention to details, reconciliation skill and accountability.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook, knowledge and experience in SAP is preferred
- Good command of English and Thai language both written and spoken in business level is required