An exciting client of mine that are currently undergoing an IT Change and Transformation Program across the business and are looking for a .Net Developer in to join their team. The .Net Developer will be joining a company that are going through a very exciting time of where they will invest, grow and transform their business to provide a better service to new and old customers.
The .Net Developer will be part of an Agile team working alongside a wide variety of teams within the business as well as relevant stakeholders to develop and deliver new robust and reliable services and solutions.
The role of .Net Developer will also enable the successful candidate to gain vast amounts of experience working in an Azure environment without requiring any commercial experience whilst also continuing to develop their current skill set.
Key Skills – .Net Developer:
- Strong .Net experience (ASP.Net, MVC)
- Experience with C#
- SQL Server experience
- Worked on Agile development projects
- Visual studio
- Unit testing
- Continuous integration – e.g TeamCity/Octopus
Desirable Skills – .Net Developer:
- Experience of TDD, BDD & ATDD
- Awareness and understanding of cloud concepts including CI/CD, Iaas, PaaS and SaaS with enabled multi-disciplined, cross functional capabilities
- MCPD certifications
|Job Category||Application Specialist - Software, Information Technology, IT Consulting, Programming / Software Development|