Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and IT Project Management / Team Lead
02 634 8884
Technical PM (Team Lead)
- Manage and control project budget (baseline and estimate at complete), project schedule, scope of work of project,quality of deliverable, also identify risk and mitigation.
- Coordinate internal resources (sales, presales, technology delivery, IT Operation) and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Lead project team to strategically thinking to delivery proactive planning and provisioning of resources / decision required.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance of the team to completing short and long-term goals.
- Drive and control project of the team to meet expectations with quality outcomes.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) to ensure ability to scope, manage, and lead projects.
- Excellent project management skills: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management,and risk management.
- Any experience in using project management technical and tools is a plus.
- Good communication in English.