Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
Technical Consultant – SAP
- Drive workshops at the clients to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Implement, customize, enhance and test Taulia solutions on client system to meet business requirements.
- Develop project documentation, provide knowledge transfer and conduct end-user training.
- Work hand-in-hand with project manager to provide functional expertise, guidance and support of the client throughout the project lifecycle and post-go live.
- Work closely with product development and quality assurance teams to keep product knowledge current, and to contribute to improving Taulia software.
- A bachelors degree in IT or a related field is required.
- 3-6 years of SAP experience, or less if complemented by related experience or product. Alternatively, 2 years SAP experience combined with 5 years of Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience.
- Ability to gather, analyze and define requirements to develop professional standard solution documentation.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time as well as lead multiple consultant resources on a project and manage their tasks to completion.
- Ability to manage projects with partner resources.
- Understanding of Software as a service solutions, technology and architecture.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements in the PS methodology process.
- Ability to set the right expectation to customer and project team and deliver the right solution in a timely manner.
- Capable of communicating effectively with a variety of personality styles.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment.
- Results-oriented with strong sense of initiative and urgency.
- Fluency in English