Contract, Full Time, and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
Technical Architect Oracle/Linux/Unix
We currently looking for a Technical Architect to work for our client a software and IT Service provider. The role will be working with Solution Architects on managed service offerings.
Keywords: Service Design, Solution Architect, Technical Architect, Managed Services, Hosting, Application Management, Cloud Solutions
- Lead technical responses to RFI / RFP s
- Act as team leader for a small service design team
- Work with the Head of Managed Services to analyse areas of transformation within products and systems.
- Produce new business costings, cost models and the continual improvement of these
- Consult with senior managers to gather requirements and analyse technical opportunities.
- Consider operational and infrastructure requirements in the solution.
- Present technical ideas to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the R&D teams on alignment of Managed Service with the wider architecture strategy.
- Experience of systems and solution delivery
- Strong understanding / experience of cloud technologies
- Expertise in integration and implementation of service-related applications, such as service provisioning, real time charging.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of software development technologies and interface development and integration
- Good working knowledge and understanding of third-party product licensing particularly oracle and Microsoft products.
- Good understanding of Data Security concepts and protection systems.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Solid technical background including Unix and Citrix