Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
Kensington Recruitment is now looking for an experienced Tableau Developer to understand, interpret, and present various data sources for diverse audiences. We’re looking for someone who can use sophisticated tools and their experience to create understandable processes.
The person in this role will be expected to use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage various projects’ scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment.
- Provide strategic, analytic, creative and project management support to strategy initiatives.
- Identify trends, summarize findings, and provide recommendations from analysis.
- Conduct requirement gatherings on requests for data / reports
- Develop presentations to communicate findings to executive management team.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with a team of QA engineers, software developers, project managers/business analysts, and business representatives
- Gather and analyze business data from various sources.
- Interact with business users to identify dashboard strategies, report layouts
- Migrate existing legacy reports into Tableau while building new reports
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Strong understanding of database schemas and querying tools
- Strong interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Excellent SQL skills.
- A minimum 3 years of working experience with Tableau
- 3+ years of experience overall within design and development of BI reporting and analytics.
- Experience working with Tableau 8.x and 9.x.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and transition between projects
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in teams
- Attention to detail
- Ability to present analytical data and strategic ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding, fast-paced environment
- 3+ years experience in coding / software development / report writing
- 3+ years experience creating analytical presentations for senior leadership
- BS required in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related field with a strong statistical or quantitative background