Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
Sr. SAP MDG Project Manager
Our client is an SAP’s worldwide software partner for master data governance, they are the exclusive developer of solution extensions for SAP Master Data Governance focused on enterprise asset management. The solutions help organizations migrate to SAP S/4HANA leveraging MDG as the bridge, and maintain data integrity between digital twins, across multiple systems of record.
- The primary role of the SAP Delivery Director/ Sr. Project Manager is to lead, manage and execute end to end SAP Data Migration strategy for implementation, integration and migration.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of the project: initiation, resourcing, execution, monitoring, control and completion.
- Ensure performance targets are met & aligned with the organization’s strategic objectives; and that projects adhere to best practices.
- Serve as the primary point of contact available to ensure that roles and responsibilities are successfully met in accordance with the project requirements/deliverables
- Plan for resources, deliverables, schedules and communicate tasks and status updates
- Responsible for all Data Migration, Master Data & SAP MDG related issues, queries and assist with scheduling Data Migration, Master Data and MDG related interviews and workshops
- Liaise with on-site and off-site teams, manage project issues & resolution for business users and stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to Utopia’s project team
- 10+ years of experience delivering large scale SAP implementation projects
- 7+ years of SAP Data Migration experience
- 3+ years of SAP MDG experience (highly desired but not a must)
- SAP Data Migration solutions implementation experience for various data domains and objects
- Ability to facilitate customer meetings to gather requirements and provide thought provoking solution recommendations
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team project environment.