Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
Above THB90,000 /month
My Bangkok based client is looking for a Sr. Microsoft Power BI Developer to join our exciting and growing Systems Optimization team within our Corporate Group. We’re looking for someone who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and will create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
If you have a background in data and business analysis, possess strong problem-solving aptitude, and an excellent communicator, we would love to meet you!
- Successful delivery and support of high visibility reports – desktop, mobile, and dashboards reports.
- Ensure data is properly loaded into the data warehouse or reporting repository.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and end users to evaluate business requirements and advise on appropriate informative views and dashboards.
- Design, develop, deploy, monitor, report and improve enterprise process data visualization.
- Develop Power BI reports, dashboards, publish reports to power BI service and establish gateway refresh schedules using DAX and PowerPivot BI.
- Work on Microsoft BI analytics stack (SSIS, SSAS) and work on investigating new tools, tool capabilities and engage with Business to propose, manage, and implement solutions.
- Develop SSAS tabular models utilizing complex DAX functions and SQL queries, stored procedures using T-SQL, CTE, XMLA, PowerShell scripts.
- Work on complex data modelling and design patterns for BI/Analytics reporting requirements.
- Develop Proof of concepts to mockup complex reporting requirements with upcoming technologies on Microsoft Analytics platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in data analytics, systems engineering, or related field and minimum 8 years of relevant experience, including prior experience as MS Power BI report developer.
- Expert designer of information visualizations and dashboards.
- Hands-on knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server SQL, as well as strong understanding of relational and dimensional data modelling.
- Ability to document business requirements and translate into technical reporting specifications.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of agile and waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience with SharePoint site administration, application development, configuration, workflows, Nintex, forms, and data integration.
- Experience with data analysis, data modelling and data presentation (reports, charts, tables, dependencies, interfaces, etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills required with Microsoft BI, pivot tables, PowerPivot model experience, and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) experience
- Experience with data warehouse database and ETL development.
- Experience with other BI and reporting tools, such as IBM Cognos.
- Experience as Power BI installation and administrator.
- Experience in extracting and analyzing data from interfacing business systems (for example, Costpoint, Workday, and Skillport).
Open only to Thai candidates