Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software, Information Technology, Network & System, and Support
02 634 8884
SQL Support Engineer
Urgent position located in Lumpini
- Provide 3rd level technical software application support and resolve customer cases.
- Diagnose and solve technical issues at 3rd level and where needed, escalate to internal development teams or external vendors as required
- Detect, investigate, recreate and raise defects. Track defects through internal systems and turn around fixes for Production issues, set up environment to reproduce issues and test potential workarounds, develop ad-hoc solutions (e.g. scripts) to address issues as workarounds.
- Configuration and Development.
- Communicate customer hot-fix to production environment.
- Help L2 / Customers solve technical issues by providing solutions.
- Provide troubleshooting and verify configuration stability.
- Customer Management and Training.
- Work closely with other Systems Analysts, Developers, Testers and Project Managers to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure knowledge transfer via documentation and hands on training to other teams including 1st and 2nd level teams.
- Desired Skills and Experience.
- May travel (0-15%).
- Strong technical background
- Writing SQL queries.
- Strong customer facing and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- The ability to work on P1 incidents after hours and weekends where required.
- Previous experience in software Support (Mandatory) and providing support to the Retail industry (highly desirable).
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft Servers Microsoft .NET Framework IIS 7 and Virtual Machines
- Self-time management
- POS experience is a plus