Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and Testing / QA
02 634 8884
Software Tester, Quality Analyst, Computer Science
Java, HTML, CSS and Java Script, Software Testing
Database and SQL, Web-services Development
You need to be:
- A highly motivated individual with strong analytical skill and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems.
- A person with growth mind-set – someone who embrace challenges, adapt well to changes, proactive, be a problem solver, learn from experience, have the desire and put the effort to develop self.
- A team player who communicate and collaborate well with others. We are doing large scale software development with teams in different locations, communication and collaboration is crucial for success.
- Research and analyze existing functionalities of the systems/applications, work together with the team to design, develop and deliver the solutions for clients.
- Ensure quality of deliverables by applying engineering practices such as TDD/BDD, Unit Testing and Automation Testing as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager, Product Owner, Project Leader/Scrum Master/Agile Coach, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects and other counterparts in the US or other countries as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information System or related field.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience in Java and Java-based Web application development
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Java Script
- Knowledge in Relational Database and SQL
- For Junior to Mid-level
- Minimum 2 years of experience for Junior and 4 years of experience in Software Development for Mid-level
- Web-services development experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodology such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in BDD and TDD and Automation Testing with Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium
- JSON, XML, AJAX
- Spring Core, Spring MVC
- Git, Maven
- ExtJS or other Java Script framework
- JPA, SQL/PL