Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
Salary up to 140,000 THB per month.
Come join this fantastic company where their mission is to take the pain out of IT by delivering high quality, cost-effective technical solutions, while treating customers as colleagues and employees as family.
- Coordinate internal and 3rd parties/vendors for seamless execution of all dimension and stages of the project.
- Mitigate risks to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in defining the project scope and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure sufficient resources and allocation.
- Develop detailed project plan and metrics to monitor and report on progress on regular basis.
- Take ownership of the key processes to successfully deliver projects on target. (i.e. Risk Management, Change Management, Escalation Process, and Performance Metrics Reporting)
- Meet budgetary objectives and make appropriate adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Take part (and possibly lead) in End-2-End software implement stages. (i.e. pre-sales/inception, requirements, design, build/construct, test, deploy, support/maintenance)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management within software development or similar field.
- Experience working with various project management processes.
- Ability to influence and/or negotiate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Competency in Microsoft application and other web-based tools such as Lucidchart, Adobe XD, Google Docs, Smartsheet, and Trello.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma, Agile, and/or Scrum Master training or certification is a plus.
- Ability to communicate in English is also a plus, but not required.
- Thai national only
Background & Experience
- Software Development (Customized – SDLC)
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Insurance (Life and Non-Life)
- Managing projects within cross-functional teams and 3rd parties