Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
130,000 + benefits
02 634 8884
Software Engineer – Python, Java, Cloud
The primary purpose of this role is to analyse the existing ways that data is processed and to contribute to the development of cloud-based solutions. The target salary package on offer for this role include base 100K+ plus provident fund + life and health insurance + dental + performance bonus + fixed bonus.
We’re looking for an experienced Lead Python/Java Engineer who’s willing to take calculated risks in order to deliver and make a huge impact with their work. You’ll be faced with challenging and complex tasks and will have the opportunity to test new ideas to develop their products and constantly improve their platform. You’ll be leading a team of highly technical and motivated engineers, promoting engineering best practices for backend development techniques with continuous integration and deployment to produce top quality solutions.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Design and implement new or existing parts of the system architecture
- Working closely with other developers and engineers, providing subject matter expertise and advice regarding system development practices.
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement activities of build processes, design processes, software release processes and estimation processes.
- Designing modular, reliable and scalable solutions that meet the business requirements and architectural vision of the wider IT team.
- Providing thought leadership on how best to deliver development processes and tools to drive improved quality and operational efficiency.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Java and / or Python application development
- AWS (Glue, Lambda, S3), Azure, Google
- Python, Spark, PySPark, Glacier
- Web services and microservices.
- Git, Maven, Jira, Confluence
- Spark, OpenShift, NGINX, Zookeeper, Kafka, JMS, RMI, XML/XSLT, ORM, SQl/MSSQL, Tomcat
Why apply through recruitment consultants? Because:
- We are able to track your applications and provide you swift responses
- Inform you of other opportunities that arises
- Have your best interest in terms of career goals and incomes
- Assist you with interview preparations
- And most importantly, establish a rapport so we can present you your desired careers or careers that you may have not thought of; how fantastic!