Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and IT Project Management / Team Lead
02 634 8884
Software Development Project Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Managing Director and sales manager in taking requirements, negotiating and coordinating with the client.
- Working with the clients in assessing there needs and acting as a consultant in introducing solutions and best practice to meet their business needs.
- Collaborating with the Sales Manager in preparing the cost estimation and its documentation.
- Working with their in-house developers, business analysts and tester in providing the services to the client.
- Generating all documents in relations to project plans, project status updates and reports in English.
- Updating stakeholders periodically and tracking actions for any arising problems in a timely manner.
- Applying and enforcing Agile and waterfall methodology in your project management process.
- Leading and supporting the development team to provide effective solutions to the arising issue through your technical knowledge.
- A degree holder in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other similar fields.
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience working on projects providing IT solutions for HR business process as Project Manager or Business Analyst.
- 1-year experience in Presale is a BIG advantage.
- Must have work experience or background in web applications development.
- Must have the business level of English proficiency.
- Must be able to travel and visit clients on-site (personal vehicle not required).