Contract, Full Time, Permanent, and Temporary
Application Specialist – Software, Development, Information Technology, IT Project Management / Team Lead, and Programming / Software Development
02 634 8884
Software Developer (C, C++)
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables and provide feedback.
- Perform analysis and investigation tasks.
- Create design documents under instruction.
- Programming, unit testing and documentation.
- Maintenance of workflow tasks that are used to control development.
- Application of quality assurance processes to the implemented solution and its adherence to standards and best practices.
- Experience working within the financial services industry or equivalent complex domains.
- Experience in working individually and in team environments
- Self-motivated and able to assist the team members around them who may be less technical
- Proven expertise in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in working to tight deadlines and delivering to agreed timetables
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to ensure clear definition of test plans, test cases and defects for all stakeholders such as developers, support and clients
- A minimum of3 years of experience in software development using C/C++, Java, SQL, MS-SQL Server and Oracle,
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts and design patterns.
- Have extensive coding, testing and documentation experience.
- Good understanding of Operating System concepts, multi-threading, synchronization, Inter-process communication and code optimization concepts.
Advantages Knowledge in following technologies:
- IDE: Visual Studio, Netbeans/Eclipse
- SCM: Subversion/Git
- Application Server: Apache TomEE+/IBM Websphere/Wildfly/Oracle Web Logic
- Database Server: SQL Server/Oracle • Reporting: SSRS
- Platform: Windows, Unix
- Other: STL, COM/DCOM/CORBA, Web Services (SOAP/REST), JMS/MQ, HTML, Java Scripting, XML/Json, Web Development Frameworks
Send your CV to:
For more info: 063-492-6544