Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, clearly and concisely present issues, alternatives, and recommendation(s)
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Ideal candidates are passionate about automating development and production environments and look for creative ways to solve challenging technical problems
- Incorporates testing methodologies into software implementation
- Curiosity, strong critical thinking skills, and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Designing and implementing Microsoft Azure cloud-based services using platform service offerings.
- Prior experience working in a commercial development environment: best practices for development & code management.
- Provide guidance and directions for customers to transform their applications from traditional application architectures to ones that leverage Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service components
- Provide guidance and direction for customers to change their build and release process by leveraging Azure DevOps and the DevOps cultural shifts required
- Provide recommendations with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure adoption
- Developing PowerShell tools to automate the Azure /AWS cloud system creation including end-to-end infrastructure, VMs, storage, firewall rules, etc.
- 10+ years software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Develops and Executes Continues Integration
- Codes and Performs Automated Test
- Expert in developing solutions with Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio Enterprise
- Expert in building solutions with C#
- Expert in architecting and developing solutions based on distributed services via RESTful based services, microservices, workflows, and service bus services
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure) required
- Experience with SQL platforms (e.g. SQL Server, Azure SQL, MySQL, Azure Cosmos DB) and writing SQL Scripts
- Experience with SharePoint Server or Online development and integration preferred, but not required
- Experience with Git and/or Azure DevOps preferred
- Knowledge of containerization tools – Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.