Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and Support
02 634 8884
Service Center Technician
- Actively participate in Service Centre activities, including the central Support Line and support email account, to ensure that all inquiries and requests are quickly answered and promptly resolved / fulfilled.
- Serve as a first point of contact for the customer and system users for solution service and support.
- Coordinate with the Field Service & Support and IT Support teams to ensure that all corrective maintenance activities are fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that external and internal SLAs are met and that issues are escalated appropriately and resolved in a timely manner.
Incidents, Problems & CRs
- Actively participate in the management of work on incidents, problems and change requests, including planning and coordination with the customer, the local Field Service & Support and IT Support teams, and the external 2nd and 3rd level support teams, key deliverable reviews, acceptance testing, and deployment coordination.
- Close incidents, problems and CRs after verification that the underlying issue(s) have been resolved.
- Actively participate in the development and delivery of solution-related trainings for the customer and taxpayer system users
- Actively participate in development and delivery of internal training materials and provision of training sessions for new and existing team members
- Responsible for status reporting, including Operational Performance Management and Service Management reports, as scheduled or as required.
General/ Other activities
- Ensure that all company policies, including those concerning Health, Safety and Environmental protection, are respected, and implement or propose improvements in such practices.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of policies, processes and procedures for Company, including those for operations, maintenance, and support
- Management of special tasks, projects or initiatives to improve quality, efficiency, or cost effectiveness of the solution or the local entity team, as agreed with the Service Centre Team Leader.
- Participate in general management and administrative tasks for the Local Entity, as requested by the Service Centre Team Leader.
- College degree or technical training in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of training, and/or experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading a service center / technical helpdesk team
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Others: Good written and verbal communication