Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Senior System Engineer (Server)
- Focus at Cloud service (O365, Windwos Azure, AWS, Cloudflare) and have experience on on-premise infrastructure.
- Ability to implement Cloud solution and service; O365, Azure, AWS and Clodflare.
- Ability to implement Microsoft Enterprise Solutions; AD, Exchange, File Share, Print Server and etc.
- Ability to implement VM and Backup solution (e.g- Veeam,Veritus).
- Prepare and demonstrate the proofs of concepts the produsts and solutions to the customers.
- Manage and coordinating with customer for project installation, implementation and project sign-off.
- Coordinate withthe other parties and vendors to find the right solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- 5-7 Years of Experience
- Strong experience in Cloud Solution; Azure, O365, AWS, and Cloudflare will be advantage.
- Experience of Microsoft produce: Windows Serves, Active Directory, and Windows Service (e.g, DNS, DHCP, File Share).
- Familiar with MS Exchange, Teams and Virtualized Technology (VMWare and Citrix) will be benefits.
- Familiar with Backup Technology (Veeam and Veritus) will be benefits.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good customer service skills.
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Fair communicate in English.
- MCSA or MCSE (Optional)
- AWS Associate (Optional)