Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and Programming / Software Development
02 634 8884
Senior Software Developer (R&D/Full Stack)
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to design and create test plans and procedures to address business and technical user cases.
- Work closely with developers to test criteria and develop technical use cases.
- Develop the automation strategy/effort, scripts/tools and applications to perform test scenarios using test automation framework.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet company needs.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Mentor team member and senior within the reporting line.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- At least 4 years of work experiences in IT industry in software development, software tester, software QA or related field.
- Knowledge in C/C++ development.
- Knowledge in C# is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Perl and Python script is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Excel VBA/macros is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Unix administrator and shell script.
- Knowledge of Performance testing is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, QA testing tools and best practices.
- Willing to learn and use new skill areas.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills.
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.