Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
Your role and responsibilities:
- IS Sr. Analyst, SAP P2P analyzes, defines and assists in the deployment of the SAP based solution (Global Template) for the Procure to Pay (P2P) processes for Wholesale distribution Industry.
- Experience needed in areas of FI and MM invoice entry, Variances, Tolerances, Evaluated Receipt Settlement, payment program, Workflow, Vendor Master and vendor classification, and Tax determination module.
- Extensive SAP functional and configuration knowledge in Material Management (MM), Logistics (LO) module Working knowledge of Financial (FICO) preferred
- Lead meetings with business and technical team to identify and collect requirements using a structured framework.
- Work experience in full-cycle SAP implementation, rollout, upgrade Working knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 Proficiency in troubleshooting ABAP programs, IDOCs, Workflows Experiences with using SAP OSS, Solutions Manager.
- Maintains active communication with business users and stakeholders to manage expectations regarding changes to the system and the introduction of new and enhanced functionalities.
- Ability to perform IT design, configuration, prototyping, unit testing documentation, batch variants setup and define management of change requirements.
- System Design skill with strong ability to collect business requirements, perform a fit gap analysis, apply SAP industry best practices, and define use cases for implementations in a global environment.
- Will work on major SAP Purchase-to-Pay projects or enhancements in the Payables areas
- Participate and lead business requirement gathering sessions Develop and document functional specification based on business requirement work with programmers to ensure the technical solution meets business requirement Perform unit and integration testing support testers for user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Applies information systems development, implementation and operation control concepts in a wide variety of technology settings and appropriately assesses the exposures resulting from ineffective or missing control practices.
- Able to work independently and as part of a global, virtual team to provide Production Support
- Is proactive and willing to help others Inquisitive and willing to learn new technology and business processes
- Strong understanding of the SAP ERP master data ecosystem, including the fields, tables, and types of transactions which use the master data.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical resolutions throughout Procure to pay space.
- Stay abreast of technology developments related to domain expertise.
- Play a significant role in designing an SAP production solution which is global, integrated, scalable, and flexible and follows industry best practices.
- Knowledge in SAP Vistex vendor funded application is highly preferred.
- Planning, analysis and configuration for in shipping and transportation
- Master Data Management, validation and governance.
What you bring to the role:
A Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Engineering, or related science and math discipline with an IS emphasis is required. PMP certification is an added plus. A minimum of 5 years of experience in:
- Global SAP Implementation
- Minimum 2 complete end-to-end SAP implementation
- 3+ years’ P2P specific experience
- Demonstrated high competency in the execution of multiple large projects
- Detailed understanding of SAP implementation methodology and its’ practical application to country roll outs
- Good understanding on VISTEX solutions, services, methodologies, and tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge on Data governance framework design: Designing data standards, processes, organization, policies, developing roadmaps for design and execution, and operationalizing frameworks for large organizations;
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in Relationship management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a proven track record for each.