Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
Senior SAP BASIS/HANA Support Consultant
A Senior SAP BASIS/HANA Support Consultant is required to join a leading SAP Business partner who provide software implementation, support and technical services, including cloud solutions. This really is an amazing opportunity to get involved with a company who really want you to progress and develop in your role, there retention of staff is next to none and this is because they value their staff and want to see them improve every day.
As part of the SAP Technical Support team, the role will include responsibility for communication with the client on a range of potential topics, and the troubleshooting, resolution, escalation and documentation of issues.
There will also be the opportunity to work on client consulting engagements/projects (remote and onsite) relevant to your expertise.
Required Technical Skills:
- Strong Technical knowledge and experience in all aspects of SAP BASIS/ NetWeaver 7.3, 7.31, 7.4 and 7.5
- Proven experience with installations, system copy, support packages, enhancement packages, installations and upgrades
- Good working knowledge of at least one Database System (MS SQL, Oracle, HANA)
- Working Knowledge of Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Excellent communication skills as the job requires a high degree of verbal and written communication
- Documentation is a priority for this role so the use of Word and MS Excel are a must
- Solid experience in terms of problem solving and performance troubleshooting
- Be highly motivated, hardworking and possess good time management skill.