Contract, Full Time, and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
Senior C#.NET Developer
- Architecting, designing, developing and maintaining C# .NET solutions and enterprise grade software.
- Participating in the design and development of complex business rules and back-end software.
- Communicating with Product Management to understand business requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Able to transform complex business rules and requirements into bill review engine.
- Strong OO software design / architecture skills and knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- 5+ years of experience in C#.NET.
- Designs, develops, tests and delivers various software modules in the worker’s compensation, bill review, and claims processing industry.
- Uses C#, SQL, ADO, JSON, XML, IIS, web services, and/or various .NET / SQL Server tools on Windows platform.
- Develops reusable unit/integration testing tools in order to minimize defects delivered to the Quality Assurance environment.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering software product releases on-time and within budget.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex workflows and processes, and develop innovative approaches to streamline and automate them.
- The ability to effectively and efficiently manage and prioritize work, with the ability to handle multiple activities with changing priorities simultaneously.
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to develop long-term business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues independently and to problem-solve complex technical issues.
- Ability to function as a team player and to be a self-starter.
- Ability to grasp complex requirements and specifications, then break them down for the purpose of implementation.
- Ability to determine how changes impact customers and other systems.