Full Time and Permanent
Programming / Software Development
02 634 8884
Senior Backend Developer (Java, Node.JS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or other related fields.
- 2 years+ experience in JAVA, Node.JS software development.
- Experience in Spring Boot or Spring MVC framework is a plus
- Strong problem solving skill, good attitude and teamwork.
- Preferred experience and knowledge in Web service development based on J2EE framework including Servlet, Java beans, EJB, JMS, JavaMail, Web Services, HTML, XML, UML etc.
- Using enterprise level database (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL) Eclipse, Netbeans or Jetbrain IDE git version control system • Strong knowledge in OOP software and REST/SOAP web services design and implementation.
- Fluent in deploying and troubleshooting application in Linux OS environment.
- Basic knowledge of computer network relating to building web application (i.e. frequently used protocol in TCP/IP stack such as FTP, SMTP, DNS etc.).
- Experience in configuring/deploying JBoss would be an advantage.
- Experience in developing application with Spring MVC framework would be an advantage.
- Experience in developing application from at least more than 2 programming languages (e.g. PHP, Python, C/C++, Ruby, Node.JS etc.) would be an advantage.
- Experience in developing software in Agile/Scrum process is a plus.
- Thai nationality
- Work with business and system analyst to design and develop technical requirements.
- Develop accurate and efficient programs with unit tests according to the requirements.
- Maintain current knowledge of standard language, coding conventions, and operations requirements.
- Build and deploy code to several environment (i.e. Development, SIT, UAT).
- Support, investigate and analyze the root causes of reported issues/defect/problem of the developed application.
- Consult with users, analyze requirements and recommend technical specifications.