Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and Network & System
02 634 8884
- Acting as the technical expert to provide VA and PenTest service to customers.
- Acting as Tier 3 or 4 support to SOC to perform Incident Response (DFIR) tasks.
- Design and fine-tune the SOC architecture to provide better incident detection and catching.
- Work closely with EDR products to have a better incident detection and response to customers.
- Share security knowledge and train junior staffs on VA, PenTest and DFIR.
- Experience with Splunk and other SIEM platforms, Enterprise Intrusion Prevention Systems, Endpoint Detection tools, and other security products.
- Experience managing incident investigations.
- Ability to interface and provide briefings to senior management and/or C-level executives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecom Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Computer or related fields.
- 3-7 years of experience developing event escalation and reporting procedures,leading Network Investigations, experience working in a 24/7 SOC environment.
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP communications & knowledge of how common protocols and applications work at the network level, including DNS, HTTP, and SMB.
- Very strong on VA and PenTest.
- Strong on networking and infrastructure.
- Good on Cloud.