Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
02 634 8884
SAP CO Team Lead
- Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; and SAP application technical architecture.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within IT One
- A minimum of 8+ years of professional SAP CO experience
- At least 3 full cycle implementation for SAP project
- Experience in coaching team member to achieve the target goals
- Strong Configuration and testing experience in GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Treasury and Cost Center Accounting
- Added advantage working in Rollout, Support and upgrade projects
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment