Bangkok and Sathorn
Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
02 634 8884
SAP Support Consultant
SAP Support Consultant will be responsible for supporting SAP systems for NEXsource clients to meet fully all business requirements across a number of SAP modules and provide excellent service to the User community.
The SAP Support Consultant will work within the support team and the Functional team and the SAP Development team to assist in the event that resolution seeks additional expertise and when required.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to analyze incoming Incidents, Service Requests and Change requests and assign them to the appropriate teams according in line with predefined processes
- Take ownership of SAP related incidents, log it in Nexus help desk tool and manage the incident to closure; involving other teams and
- SAP support as required.
- Actively manage the open incidents in the Support queue and ensure detailed updates, follow-up and resolution and closure
Experience & Skills:
- Basic understanding of the end to end incident management life cycle
- Ability to do technical analysis and make an informed decision on the next steps and teams to involve
- Providing accurate, detailed documentation to the user on the incident, request or problem
- Communicate clearly, effectively and professionally to all people regardless of role in company
- Resolve incidents and manage requests and problems with limited assistance and management oversight
- Escalate incidents and requests via established processes when required
- 6 months + experience of working in a IT support capacity, in a SAP environment .
- Experience in a call centre or help desk a plus
- Experience using an enterprise ticketing system a plus
- Working knowledge in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, etc.)