Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
02 634 8884
SAP Specialist – SD & MM
- Responsible for analysis, design, configuration, datamigration & support of SAP functional to meet the business requirements.
- Guide the business in utilizing SAP functionality to the best extent possible, and involves review of business processes and system integration challenges.
- Extensive coordination with Business Users Experts in delivering and supporting SAP solutions.
- Leading and running business process requirements gathering sessions as well as system walkthroughs and testing scenarios.
- Prepare detailed functional specifications for development activities and work closely with ABAP team to deliver reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Provide business support for any inquiries or issues related to SAP functional.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in related field
- Experience 5+ years of professional working experience for SAP implementation and Support
- Experience in business requirement analysis, business process design, SAP configuration, testing, data migration and user training.
- Must have strong knowledge in SAP SD modules
- In-depth knowledge and experience in SAP Configuration, testing and documentation
- Integration knowledge with other SAP modules is an advantage
- Customer focused with excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Experience working in consulting firm is advantage.