Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
SAP Solution Architect
- Architecting and defining complex SAP solutions across multiple industry sectors, understanding of the technology enablement as well as integration with other applications.
- Deliver sales revenue targets through team based selling.
- Support qualification of initial leads and determine appropriate bid team.
- Own bid lifecycle for smaller bids whilst contributing to larger bids.
- Lead/support complex customer bid opportunities and customer ITT responses – leading to the client to choose G3G as their preferred partner.
- Act as a quality assurance on proposals documents and presentations written by less experienced team members.
- Be part of the initial project delivery team in order to architect the solution design and de-risk the project.
- Build strong industry/partner relationships.
- Develop own skill set to maintain ‘thought leadership’ status in customer’s and peers eyes. This should cover the entire SAP product catalogue.
- Mentor Solutions Managers/Managing Consultants to become Solution Architects.
- Provide pre-sales support to the G3G sales team across the entire SAP product catalogue. This will include product overview presentations, solution demonstrations and conceptual design proposals as required.
- Broad experience of ‘Big Four’ (or similar) consulting practices and methodologies.
- Broad, credible knowledge of integrated (multi-Line of Business) propositions, technologies, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of business requirements and solutions in your focus area (Technology, Industry or LOB).
- Add value to and often own the strategy and tactics to win bids – develop/enhance G3G’s differentiators during a sales process.
- Entrepreneurial – can identify and develop opportunities within existing accounts.
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate diverse groups in complex situations.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Extensive minimum experience in relevant technology (e.g. SAP) and/or business area with 6 project.
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures.
- Strong sales experience of selling technology solutions. Delivering proposals as both stand alone or an integral part of wider consult-build-run propositions.