Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and throughout the opportunity’s lifecycle, describe via a range of techniques, the value working with Edenhouse Solution brings.
- Development of a range of assets required in the sales cycle including the development of demonstration materials, Points of Views, Blog posts and proposal documents.
- Create and maintain effective relationships with partner organisations, including but not limited to SAP, ensuring you have a robust network offering additional support and guidance.
- Support the transition of the opportunity into delivery ensuring any implementation project has the information necessary to commence effectively and with a clear definition of the customer’s needs and Edenhouse’s proposition. Where necessary, be involved in the design and early realisation activity to ensure continuity through to the implementation project.
Desired skills & experience:
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect with good knowledge of ERP Solutions and the ability to communicate to customers the practical implementation of that knowledge. The Solution Architect role is not to QA what a functional consultant produces but ensure the overall solution will meet a customer’s needs and to communicate that message credibly and with conviction.
- Ability to understand business requirements and provide innovative and effective solutions.
- Ability to construct and deliver effective demonstrations to a customer community to communicate our solution offering and how it will meet their business need.
- Familiar with Business Process Re-Engineering activities and the use of best practice approaches to deliver value.
- Experience of architectural design and development across an ERP platform.
- Experience of working in a complex landscape with multiple systems ensuring that landscape has robust interconnectivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share ideas and concepts with both colleagues and customers.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills