Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
02 634 8884
SAP Service Delivery/Project Manager
- 7 to 10 years of IT work experience
- SAP or ERP deployment activities
- Drives toward continuous improvement
- Responsible for regularly managing SAP project including integration points with other enterprise efforts. Additionally, responsible for status report, issue tracking, and project communications.
- Establishes and manages relationships with multiple vendors. Drives toward continuous improvement.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for tracking key project activities at a detailed level including administrative items associated with a complex technical SAP deployment.
- Monitors plan and highlights anticipated issues or slippage.
- Formulates recovery plans or assessing impact if not recoverable and escalates as appropriate.
- Records and monitors project actual costs vs. project budget.
- Responsible for proactively identifying variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Formulates corrective actions when project deliverables deviate from the work plan with the assistance of team members.
- Understands how project decisions impact key business metrics and the enterprise strategy.
- Builds consensus among team relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
- Provides clear and reliable communications to internal teams, project stakeholders, external vendors, and customers.
- Uses multiple media formats.
- Effectively conveys information and ideas.
- Provides input to decisions through effective communication methods.
- Holds self-accountable for meeting expectations and requirements of customers.
- Shows ability to learn new tools and processes.
- Evaluates new or changed tools and processes to fit within the projects managed.
- Shows flexibility in changing approach when needed.
- Creates integrated project plans associated with deploying new SAP systems.
- Reviews project proposals.
- Integrates timeframes and processes for completing project.
- Escalates when appropriate.
- Ensures the quality and integrity of project work products.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Leads change management.
- Motivates team by explaining priorities and objectives.
- Engages in effective brainstorming and brings creative ideas to the workplace.
- Has good judgment regarding which creative ideas and suggestions can improve our business and implements identified solutions.
- Adheres to and analyzes project/program policies processes, standards, governance, and metrics.
- Determines the best approach for the projects being managed.
- Makes recommendations for improving efficiency, product delivery and expense reduction in projects.
- Defines and understands the objectives and the scope of the project.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 7 or more years managing projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is desired.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
- General knowledge of SAP or ERP deployment activities, likely at an infrastructure level.
- Utilizes the information in Clarity/Open Workbench as part of a tool kit that communicates status based on the needs of the project.
- Prior experience with Clarity/Open Workbench tool to determine how the intersection of multiple projects impact the critical path, baseline, resource constraints, costs and budget of the team.
- Understands when to use MS Project data to supplement the Clarity data.
- Prepares a complex schedule within MS Project and manages timelines within tool.