Contract, Full Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
SAP (Senior Project Manager)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Program/Project Manager with solid experience of SAP planning, mobilizing, managing the full project life cycle and delivering transformation IT projects. This role is specifically aligned to the SAP finance transformation programme, which is undertaking a SAP Manufacturing Accounting project to improve ways of working and realise benefits from new processes and technology solutions.
- The Project Manager role leads business and transformation projects, ensures that they align to the vision and business strategy, and that true business value is delivered to the customer as a result.
- Having a strong partnership with the business customer driving the demand for the solution is critical to success in this role. In this role, the Project Manager must also have experience of delivery success in the domain of Group manufacturing – including cost accounting standards and specifically product costing, manufacturing variances, Value of Production, inventory etc. Delivering with an SAP data foundation is also required.
- The Project Manager has a relentless passion for delivery, with a strong customer focus. The role must also ensure that delivery occurs with a sense of urgency. Projects are completed within the approved program budget and schedule commitments, whilst continuously assessing risk and balancing the need for flexibility and agility with conformance to standard methods and tools.
- Focus areas include stakeholder management across Business, IT, and vendor partners, risk management and delivery of business benefit.
- Around 8 years plus Project Management experience, in a manufacturing / SAP environment as described
- Project Management certifications preferred (Prince, PMP, MSP, Agile – Scrum, SAFe)
- Proven skills and experience delivering, managing and controlling large projects
- Experience of working with onshore and offshore suppliers
- Experience of working with internal matrix managed delivery teams
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- A sense of ownership and enterprise leadership to delivery high quality solutions that solve business problems