Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
Application Specialist – Software and SAP
02 634 8884
We are looking for an SAP SD/MM/PP/FI/CO consultant who is responsible for SAP SD/MM/PP/FI/CO module implementation and maintenance, he or she is Responsible for B2B, B2C portal and workflow Localize as well. This position will be responsible for Business blueprint analysis and optimize for the whole company and some roll-out projects for other subsidiaries or branches.
- Designing Functional Specification, involving custom reports, forms/outputs, interfaces, conversions and enhancements for SAP SD/MM/PP/FI/CO module.
- Translating customer and internal specifications for enhancements and extensions to EDI application interfaces and maps
- A resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Assist in establishing the best processes for RMA activities.
- Responsible for training and knowledge transfer to the process owner, as well as documentation of issues/resolution, alternative solution options, training and material for end-users
- Business blueprint analysis and optimize
- Design the B2B and B2C portals according to business requirements and collaborate with the developing team on the platform’s implementation.
- Skilled as a team member, team lead or Project Manager on at least two full cycle implementation
- Must have a clear understanding of business processes related to sales, supply chain, and logistics.
- Must have strong knowledge of configuration in SAP SD/MM/PP/FI/CO
- Ability to assist in requirement gathering, design, configuration, testing, support, etc.
- English is a Must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels and work on projects with minimum supervision
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of SAP SD/MM/PP/FI/CO implementation and maintenance experience.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related.
- Developing skills in Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Must communicate well with clients (both in-person and via email or phone) from a wide range of technical understanding.