Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
02 634 8884
SAP SD Consultant (Project Implementation/Support)
- Create technical and functional design of SAP SD
- Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; and SAP application technical architecture.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within IT One
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- 1-3 years experience in SAP SD implementation project / support
- Strong sense of ownership and high level of accountability
- Able to work multiple activities concurrently and as a team
- Knowledge of advanced applications and leading software packages
- Good command in English