Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
The Inventory Management team manages the inventory movements of Supply Chain in SAP. Analysts support Inventory Management module in various SAP Systems such as: Inventory movements, Stock Transfer Order, Physical Inventory Reconciliation, Refinery month end accounting, Terminal operations, Plant configurations, jobs interface support related to material movements, government reporting, inventory control reporting, and many moreà Other activities: monitoring system health and supporting interfaces to other non-SAP systems; maintain system design, implementation and documentation.
The Inventory Management team is a global team with presence in different continents.
- Responsibilities include analyzing and resolving issues related to support or project development.
- Responsible for learning and maintaining those configuration and customization settings which are the basis for the MM, IS-OIL, Inventory management design (TSW knowledge is welcomed).
- Capable of using SAP Support Portal as a source of correction for reported problems.
- Provides consultation to other COE process teams such as OtC, FI, PtP where use of the SD/MM module overlaps.
- Provides consultation to program development resources regarding program development and corrections.
- Performs initial testing of problem corrections and enhancements.
Maintains batch job variants.
- Implement configuration updates or changes via change management process.
- Experience in supporting SAP Supply Chain Management (MM/SD Module)
- Good technical skills / experience supporting SAP
- Basic understanding of SAP development (ABAP)
- Supply Business knowledge
- Business Process oriented and willing to work with business users on inventory issues, troubleshooting, and resolutions
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Quality of work
- Desired skill sets:
- IS-OIL knowledge is a preference/advantage
- Change Management experience coordinating and implementing application enhancements and break fixes
- ABAP development skills or other programming experience
- Customer focused (Agile, User-centered Design, DevOps)