Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feels and share new ideas with your colleagues – without the extensive demands of travel?
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Ability to peer review documentation
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients’ issues
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- A significant contributor to work plans for components on engagements
- May lead a particular work stream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 4 -10 years of SAP HANA and Basis Administration experience
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience
- Experience in SAP Migrations to HANA using latest tools like DMO and SUM
- Experience Configuring and maintaining SAP Solution Manager & CHARM
- Experience with Unix scripting, database creations, migrations, system sizing, systems configurations, storage management, database backups, recovery and DR for SAP systems is a plus
- Experience performing administration of SAP software application products, including SAP Business & Enterprise solutions, ECC, BW, CRM, Portal, Solution Manager and other SAP software solutions. Provide technical support and troubleshooting software application related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required