Contract and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
02 634 8884
SAP S4/Hana Functional Logistics Consultant
Key responsibilities for SAP S4/Hana Functional Logistics Consultant:
- Facilitate the implementation of SAP S4HANA Logistics solutions to enhance the clients business functionality and overall performance,
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Lead the business analysis process and provide product and implementation expertise to clients in how best to implement and use the system, identify scope gaps, advise on workaround solutions when applicable.
- Lead Functional Stream. Implement end to end solution
- Ensures the customer’s application and system requirements are identified, analysed and documented.
- Optimise Logistics Business Processes, and help customers to adopt Best Practices
- Support in detailed project planning activities
- Communicate on project progress to engagement manager
- Develop own professional learning of SAP products/technologies and solutions.
- Improve consulting skills; improve application and implementation expertise in the product and industry.
- Support pursuit management activities, participate in proposals preparation
Key Skills/Knowledge for SAP S4/Hana Functional Logistics Consultant:
- Bachelor or Masters degree equivalent, preferably Engineering or Business & Administration
- Extensive knowledge in the following areas: Sourcing, Procurement, Inventory Management, Material Requirement Planning / Capacity Planning, Production Planning and Execution, SAP SCM Suite.
- Experience in cross module integrations
- Strong knowledge in SAP Implementation methodologies viz. Activate and ASAP
- Clear understanding of SAP’s S4HANA roadmap
- Experiences in large international SAP implementations / roll-outs
- Profound understanding of Digital Transformation and its impact on SAP strategies
- Very good problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication and presentation skills
- Experiences working in an onsite / offshore environments