Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect/Integration Manager
- Senior SAP Solution Architect with deep understanding of SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA either On Premise Version or HANA Enterprise Cloud
- Familiarity with new tools available within SAP S/4HANA.
- Extensive understanding of SAP Activate Methodology and Agile/ Scrum principles.
- Lead business requirements discussions with the customer to implement S/4 HANA solution
- Work with Functional Team during the prepare/explore phase, estimate project work, and create high-level process design. Provide input on methodology, scope, and processes.
- Develop solution architecture diagrams and documentation based on the S/4 Hana Architecture standards and guidelines agreed with the client.
- Mentor, develop and build a team of Functional/ Technical, Basis Consultants and Analysts through mentoring.
- Design and implement business processes leveraging best practices, including experience with SAP’s Model Company
- Understanding of SAP roadmap for S/4 HANA, as well as S/4 HANA Cloud solutions, and become a trusted advisor for clients in driving their S/4 HANA adoption
- Strong process experience on Order to cash, P2P, Supply chain, Production Planning and Finance areas.
- During Realize and Deploy stages of the Project, will be the Integration Lead making sure that all integration related activities are executed including planning and testing of all business processes and integration objects.
- Work closely with the Technical Architect teams to translate functional requirements into technical specifications, for both ECC and S/4HANA landscapes.
- Experience in SAP processes and customization, Fiori/UI5, and Data migration tool.
- Strong Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA Reporting capabilities
- Process and manufacturing industry experience is a must.
- Exposure to SAP Ariba, SAP IBP, and Vertex will be a plus.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 15 plus years of overall SAP implementation and support experience
- At least 2 years of S/4 HANA experience, Cloud and Mobility Solutions.
- At least 10 years of SAP Solution/Enterprise Architecture experience
- Should have at least 5 years of Pre-Sales and Solution experience with proven prior experience in pre-sales
- Should be able to articulate and demonstrate S4 Hana functionalities including Fiori as well as other technical infrastructure requirements
- Should be able to engage in conversation on wide-ranging topics with senior level users including the use of Best Practice processes
- Should be able to help in Pre-sales activities
- Certification in S/4 HANA, and/or other SAP Solutions is a plus Ability to drive large, complex programs and solutions
- Excellent communications and management skills
- Deep interpersonal skills, including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation.