Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Consultant Analyst
The successful candidate will provide the expertise necessary to provide high quality consulting and implementation services for S4 Hana Cloud (S4HC) product in accordance with client expectations. Excellent communication and presentation skills will be required as the candidate will also be required to work with the sales team presenting the S4HC product to prospects.
- Gather and analyse clients’ business and functional specifications using the prescribed S4HC methodology for translation into a detailed design document.
- Specialising on Financials and or Logistics (Purchasing and Sales) the consultant must be able to lead the design decision process and configure and optimise the S4HC application to deliver a functioning solution to specification.
- Design and assist the Customer with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) paying attention to transition from development and test to production phases
- Present regular project updates to the client as appropriate, throughout the project lifecycle
- Proactively identify and assess risk and escalate to the project manager as required
- Troubleshoot implementation issues
- Plan for future functional enhancements as evidenced in the S4HC published roadmap
- Produce and maintain customer specific implementation documentation.
- Ensure projects are delivered to customers’ satisfaction within time and on budget
- The role will be based regularly on-site and will therefore require travel.
- Work as part of the sales team to prepare data and present demonstrations of S4HC to prospects