Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
My client – a market leading retail company – headquartered in France, is currently looking for an experienced SAP Retail Consultant, to join their growing IT department. The ideal candidate would be someone already living in the Thailand who has had at least 5 years of hands on experience in SAP.
- You will be responsible for engaging in the full lifecycle of a project beginning at; gathering requirements, all the way to go-live stage.
- You must be able to follow through a smooth process of daily operations and all programs.
- You should be able to work well with internal stakeholders and business partners from different departments in order to design the retail business process – supported/converted by SAP applications.
- You must be able to handle configurations, of applications, report on requirement specifics, conversation of data, integrating and customizations.
- You must be able to support testing of solutions as well as giving users understanding of changes and adoption.
- You must be able to communicate and develop and make sure all parties are adhering to policies, standards, guidelines, roadmaps, controls and maturity models
- You should be able to design and develop the SAP retail path for S/4HANA (and other SAP related tools).
- At least 5 years of hands on experience in SAP
- IS – Retail experience is a must
- You should have completed a Bachelors Degree
- You should be able to demonstrate cross functional knowledge
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of organisation
- You should be able to look at both ends of a process and understand how it fits together
- You must be able to understand logistic retail processes and its financial impact on the business.
- Strong SAP ECC or S4 HANA background
- Excellent teamwork and planning abilities. Willingness to take on new challenges and continually renew your knowledge
- Resourceful and autonomous in resolving technical issues
- Demonstrate an attitude strongly oriented towards generating value-added for our clients and our organization
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and capacity in drafting technical documentation.