Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and IT Project Management / Team Lead
02 634 8884
THB70,000 – 120,000 /month (negotiable)
The SAP Project Manager will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of the design, testing and deployment elements of the Programme; providing project and logistical support to the Programme leads; co-ordinating and publishing reporting; inputting to governance forums; financial tracking and liaison with 3rd party integration providers.
- The pro-active monitoring of progress, resolving of issues and initiating of corrective action where appropriate of Project governance.
- The ensuring of effective quality assurance within the Project. This should focus inwardly on internal consistency and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programmes and corporate, technical and specialist standards
- The management of the Project’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
- Management of third party contributions to the project
- Management of communications with all stakeholders
- Management of the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Management and mitigation of risks to the programme’s successful outcome – communicating through the Project governance structure where required.
- The initiation of extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
- The reporting of progress of the Project at regular intervals to the relevant Director and to the Steering, Project and other associated teams.
- Experienced SAP Project Manager with proven track record of ERP projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills acting as a bridge between technical and non- technical stakeholders.
- Prince 2 certification desirable