Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
Are you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP? What about access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies – in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP PP/QM skills? If this matches your interests and aspirations, this role may be the right fit for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary contact for internal business partner for the functional area
- Translate business requirements into functional design.
- Create functional specifications and work with cross-functional teams and development teams to deliver the technical objects.
- Review and contribute to design document, configuration documents and functional specifications
- Conduct unit and Integration testing and regression testing.
- Support production and quality processes and all associated business systems functions.
- Facilitate business user meetings to gather process information.
- Create functional specifications, detailed design documents, testing scripts for SAP project and enhancements.
- Conduct deployment activities for projects and provide training to new users as required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Minimum of 2 years designing and configuring SAP PP modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules
- Minimum of 2 years designing and configuring SAP QM modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules
- SAP experience is required with a strong lead role in implementation is preferred
- Hands on experience in Manufacturing, MRP (planning), Demand management, Inventory management.
- Very conversant with a track record of implementing repetitive manufacturing business process supporting make to order and stock to order process.
- Excellence English communication skill with demonstrated clarity in both spoken and written words