Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
02 634 8884
SAP Logistics Consultant Trainee
- Understanding of the business processes, standards and practices of related applications relevant to his/her area of responsibility.
- Maintain SAP authorization process design and related documentation using SAP principle, guidelines.
- Performs Unit, Integration and Regression testing.
- Planning and coordinating positive and negative tests of all new and changed roles.
- Develops documentation for configuration, enhancements, test scripts, end user manuals and training courses.
- Performs Go-live preparation, and support.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Accounting or related fields(Fresh graduate are welcome.)
- Ability and willingness to take on new initiatives/technologies.
- Able to work multiple activities concurrently and as a team
- Knowledge of advanced applications and leading software packages
- Good command of English