Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software, Information Technology, and SAP
This SAP HCM Payroll and time consultant will be part of my client’s SAP Practice within the Systems Integration division. They will work as part of the SAP HR projects team to deliver SAP HR projects.
The consultant must provide leadership as well as being technical and ‘hands-on’ with configuration across a broad range of modules within SAP HCM. This could be as project delivery or sales cycle as required.
- Provide SAP technical expertise within Projects relating to the implementation of complex SAP HCM/SuccessFactors solutions and their integration into the wider IT environment e.g. on premise to cloud and non-SAP products.
- Provide leadership within the UK team and the wider SAP HCM/SuccessFactors community during both learning and project engagements
- Keep abreast of developments in area of expertise
- Provide reports to senior SAP technical team colleague, Project Managers and Delivery Directors on assigned engagements where required
- Share knowledge with other SAP HCM team members
- Create detailed project plans, internal/external dependencies and milestones.
- Support in the sales cycles to demonstrate the product, design customer solutions, write proposals and develop customer opportunities
- Specialist with SAP ‘Payroll and Time’
- 5+ years of hands on configuration experience with SAP HR and Payroll and the ability to plan/architect new project requirements
- Experience of multiple project life cycles for both small and large multinational customers as project lead or consultant
- Experience with Employee Central Cloud Payroll and other SuccessFactors modules
- Experience with other non-SAP time clocking systems
- Awareness of Kronos and the ability to integrate with and complement the Employee Central solution
- Develop customer opportunities, respond to customer proposals both from a solution design and commercial point of view
- Experienced Lead consultant capable of managing a team to deliver a HR project
- Recognised as a specialist in field of expertise and able to handle escalations from junior members of the team
- Experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central including Time
- SAP technical configuration and system administration expertise across other SAP HR components such as including PA OM, PY, ESS, MSS, REC, Enterprise Portal and CATS
- Competent in SAP implementation methodologies such as Activate