Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
02 634 8884
SAP Functional (FI,SD,BI)
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
- Co-operate with project manager in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Gathering requirement, analysis, design, configuration and testing in FI/CO,SD,BI modules and related Modules
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications and business processes and makes recommendations related to proposed solution
- Able to transform business requirement to technical solution.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user.
- Create document to support project (Blueprint, setup/configuration Functional specification, High Level Design specification and User Manual).
- Support user after lunch system.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other IT-Related fields
- 2 – 3 years of working experience in SAP FI/CO ,SD,BI functional
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP FI/CO,SD,BI and related modules
- Significant experience in designing, implementing and leading important requests within the SAP product suite
- Extensive experience and subject matter expertise in SAP configuration
- Experience building, testing and deploying the technical components
- High problem solving skill, communication skills
- Can be a team leader and be able to work as a team
- Experience in Share Point, K2 in advantage